Thank you for your interest
in applying for a grant!
Below you’ll find information about our annual funding cycle.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Eligible organizations must be located within a 50 mile radius of cities where our trustees reside:
- California: San Francisco, South Lake Tahoe
- Idaho: Boise
- Oregon: Albany, Eugene, Portland
- Texas: Coppell, Frisco
- Washington: Seattle
The Foundation will consider grant requests from eligible organizations for:
- small capital projects
- building improvement projects
- project equipment needs
- operation requests for new program start-ups only (programs must be less than 2 years old, requests may not include salaries).
If you are unsure if your proposal meets our guidelines, get in touch via email! Please note that our minimum grant amount is $5,000. Average grants are between $5,000-10,000.
We have one funding cycle per year. Below are relevant dates for our current cycle:
- October 1 – November 1, 2016 – Letter of Inquiry accepted through online submission.
- January 20, 2017 – Online Grant Application open to selected organizations based on LOI.
- February 10, 2017 – Application Deadline.
- March 2017 – Grant Committee convenes to consider requests. Site visits may be made to organizations that have not previously applied for a grant.
- May 2017 – Applicants notified of board decision.