Thank you for your interest
in applying for a grant!
Below you’ll find information about our annual funding cycle.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible organizations must be located within a 50 mile radius of cities where our trustees reside:
- California: San Francisco, South Lake Tahoe
- Idaho: Boise
- Oregon: Albany, Eugene, Portland
- Texas: Coppell, Frisco
- Washington: Seattle
The Foundation will consider grant requests from eligible organizations for:
- small capital projects
- building improvement projects
- project equipment needs
- operation requests for new program start-ups only (programs must be less than 2 years old, requests may not include salaries).
If you are unsure if your proposal meets our guidelines, get in touch via email! Please note that our minimum grant amount is $5,000. Average grants are between $5,000-10,000.
We have one funding cycle per year. Below are relevant dates for our current cycle:
- October 1 – November 1, 2017 – Letter of Inquiry accepted through our online Grants Management System.
- Mid-January 2018 – Organizations notified of LOI status
- January 22, 2018 – Online Grant Application available to selected organizations based on LOI.
- February 12, 2018 – Application Deadline.
- March-April 2018 – Grant Committee convenes to consider requests. Site visits may be made to organizations that have not previously applied for a grant.
- May 2018 – Applicants notified of board decision.
Organizations interested in seeking funding from the Papé Family Foundation should first submit a Letter of Inquiry through our online Grants Management System. We only accept LOIs submitted through our website.
Select organizations will then be invited to complete our application process. Grant Applications are accepted by invitation only.