Thank you for your interest
in applying for a grant!
Below you’ll find information about our annual funding cycle.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible organizations must be located within a 50 mile radius of cities where our trustees reside (listed below):
- California: San Francisco
- Colorado: Montrose
- Idaho: Boise
- Oregon: Bend, Eugene, Portland, Sunriver
- Texas: Coppell, Frisco
- Washington: Seattle
The Foundation will consider grant requests from eligible organizations for:
- small capital projects
- building improvement projects
- project equipment needs
- operation requests for new program start-ups only (programs must be less than 2 years old, requests may not include salaries).
If you are unsure if your proposal meets our guidelines, get in touch via email! Please note that our minimum grant amount is $5,000. Average grants are between $5,000-10,000.
We have one funding cycle per year. Below are relevant dates and information for our upcoming 2022 cycle.
- January 1 – 15, 2022– Letter of Inquiry accepted through our online Grants Management System by clicking the link below. Link is now closed for 2022.
- February 18, 2022 –Organizations notified of LOI status. Online Grant Application available to selected organizations based on LOI.
- March 4, 2022 – Application Deadline.
- March & April 2022 – Grant Committee convenes to consider requests. Site visits may be made to organizations that have not previously applied for a grant.
- Late May 2022 – Applicants notified of board decision.*
Organizations interested in seeking funding from the Papé Family Foundation should first submit a Letter of Inquiry through our online Grants Management System by clicking the link below. We only accept LOIs submitted through our website. Please note the link is only available from January 1 – 15 2022 for our 2022 Grant Cycle. Link is now closed for 2022.
Select organizations will then be invited to complete our application process. Grant Applications are accepted by invitation only.
*Organizations that have submitted a full application but are not selected for a grant in May will be eligible to receive funding from our Adjunct Board (4th generation adjunct trustees), as well as considered for end of year grants from our Grant Committee. The Adjunct Board meets in late Fall to make grant decisions. End of year grants are determined on a year by year basis in December, if our CPA recommends that additional funds be distributed.